miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2018

My worst experience in a football stadium




This story is about my worst experience in a football stadium. This took place a few years ago, when I was 12 years old.

That day I went to National Stadium to see the team of my loves: Universidad de Chile. The team played against O’Higgins in a week day, therefore few people were going to attend.

However, that night 30 thousand people arrived to the stadium, but the problem was that only 20 tickets were sold, so there were 10 thousand people around the stadium who wanted to enter and I was one of them.

The situations became dangerous and the police didn´t know what to do. The fans were trying desperately to enter and the police were throwing water at us.

Suddenly a police car advanced towards an entrance of the stadium and broke it. The police were defeated and everyone took advantage of the moment and they entered.

After the fear that I felt, I saw the match quietly. My team lost 0-1. But after all I learnt that I must always go with a ticket to the stadium.

Resultado de imagen para estadio nacional

3 comentarios:

  1. At least you learned the lesson, that's more important.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. You must have felt a lot of adrenaline... and only with 12 :o

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you should be more careful next time, lot of accidents happen in stadiums

    ResponderEliminar