miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2018

My future job




Really, I had never thought about my future job, I only care about my classes and studies at the university. 

Therefore it is difficult to think about a future job but considering that I study journalism and I like the career very much I would like to work in a radio, especially in ADN Radio or in English DNA radio.

I would like to work there because I already worked a week there. In effect, when I was in my last year of high school. In my school they asked me to get a job for a week, well it was really a work practice.

During that week I learnt to edit audios, to write radio scripts and I also went to report with a journalist. I was really fascinated and from that experience I decided to study journalism.

Because I already have the experience, I believe that I would not have problems to work there, besides in the radio subject at the university I learnt much more about radio.

Finally I know that on the radio don´t pay much money and I don´t expect to become a rich person in that job, but I would be a very happy person and that is the most important thing in life.


Resultado de imagen para radio adn}

4 comentarios: