miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2018

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES




It is difficult to thing about a postgraduate because I am just in my second year of my career: journalism. But if I had to choose a postgraduate, it would be sports Communicator in football.

I feel that this postgraduate was made for me. I like very much sports and football, and I want to be a sports journalist, but the problem was that in Chile didn´t exist that mention until I found this surprise course that teaches INAF (national football institute).

The postgraduate contains different subjects about communication and specially football and his history. But also there are courses about oral and writing expression and audiovisual communication.

However, there two problems in this postgraduate. First, it is very expensive, so I would have to save much money. The second problem is that it is full-time, therefore my time to work would be limited.

Anyway, I know that if I try hard I can study this postgraduate, although it´s just an option. Still my future is not decided.



4 comentarios:

  1. in this time of the year is not easy to think about stuff like this

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Just follow your heart and your dreams. If you really want something, there will always be a way to do or conquer it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sounds tough, but maybe you could get a scholarship or work on weekends. I really hope you get to do this!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. If you're in the second year of your career don't think about a far future... enjoy the University! Anyway, history and football it's a very interesting subject. ICEI has a teacher expert on football studies: Santa Cruz.

    ResponderEliminar