miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2018

THE BEST HOLIDAYS


I have not really had the opportunity to go to many concerts. But, on the contrary I am a very lucky person because I have had good holydays in my life. In effect I have travelled in some countries like Brazil and Argentina, but the best vacations were in Peru.

I went to Trujillo, a city in the north of Peru that has the largest clay city in the world and it was exciting. Also I went to Huanchaco beach and I ate a delicious typical meal.

But the true reason of my trip was because I went to know to meet my current girlfriend. Until that moment we only talked by chat and on that trip we met.

Well, going back to the holydays… I travelled alone in July 2016 with 18 years old recently and I endure a bus trip from Lima to Trujillo during 12 hours. But it was sacrifice that was rewarded.

After that trip I have travelled to Trujillo 3 times more and I have had the possibility of knowing many other places in Peru with my girlfriend. Really is a beautiful country.


Resultado de imagen para trujillo

5 comentarios:

  1. It must be tough to have a long distance relationship. Wish you the best.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i´d love to eat the local cuisine so i will tag along even if you don´t like it hehehe

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm so jealous of you for having the chance to travel a lot

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Travel alone is a very exciting experience. It's a good time to think and be with yourself.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My mom lives in Peru and I often visit her. We should meet in Trujillo one day.

    ResponderEliminar