miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2018

Post 9 Changing the Study Programme


Firstly, I want to say that I am only in the second year of my study programme, so I believe that I have little experience at the university. Anyway there are some things I would change from my study programme (journalism).

In my opinion, there are many subjects I would remove from the study programme, like “interpersonal communicating” or “functionalism”. I know that they sound important because we will be communicators, but honestly I feel that those subjects will not help me for my professional future. As a suggestion, I would include more subjects related to journalism.
Secondly, from my point of view, the length of studies is very extensive. We study during five years and in other countries many journalism students are working in third or fourth year.  The study programme should be shorter so that we can enter to work promptly.
From the perspective of infrastructure of the university and our Faculty, I think in some areas it has improved and in others has worsened. The buildings are comfortable and moderns, even when I entered the university, I never imagined the faculty had air conditioning and computer rooms. But the problem, is that there are too many new buildings, therefore there are few green areas.
As a positive aspect, the teaching aspects are so good. I´m happy to study here because my teachers have taught me many things for my future as a journalist.
Despite all the criticism I made, I fell that I´m in the best university in the country.


Imagen relacionada

4 comentarios: