lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2018

Post 8, An Artsist

I have always liked the arts since I was a kid, especially music when I was in elementary school and after that I became interested literature. I love reading all kinds of books and at university I have read books that I liked a lot.
Therefore, I want to tell you about Roberto Bolanos, maybe the vast majority knows him. He was a Chilean writer and poet who wrote great novels such as "The Savage Detectives" and "Nazi Literature in America".
The first time I read a book about him was at school thanks to my language teacher who recommended me to read Roberto Bolaños.  I read the "The Savage Detectives" and I was really fascinated with their type of writing.
As I said, I liked his direct style, his good use of words and the impressive stories he created in his books. Also, in some of his books he has criticized the Chilean dictatorship, but he was never involved in politics, so his writing was very ingenous.
Finally, from my point of view, he is the best Chilean novelist and even, I would say that if I had lived more years, I would have won the Nobel Prize.


Resultado de imagen para Roberto bolaños

Resultado de imagen para The Savage Detectives"

4 comentarios:

  1. Indeed, he is a good novelist. My favorite one is estrella distante.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I appreciate so much the Bolaño literature. Thanks to him I've learned about another writers, like César Aira. If you like Bolaño, I recommend to you Aira's literature :)

    ResponderEliminar